Riddles and jokes

What is the most slippery country in the world?
Greece

What is the best hand to write with?
Neither - it's best to write with a pen

What kind of fish can't swim?
Dead ones

What sort of animal is a slug?
A snail with a housing problem

If two's company and three a crowd, what are four and five?
Nine

PUNS

The pharaohs of Egypt worked out the first pyramid scheme.

A man rushed into a busy doctor's office and shouted "Doctor! I think I'm shrinking!!" The doctor calmly responded, "Now, settle down. You'll just have to be a little patient."

High jumpers do well at the Olympics because it's always on a leap year.

I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was finnished and told the waiter "Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite." (Mike Bull)

California is the land of earthquakes and suntans, in short, shake and bake.

MISSOURI asked me to borrow MISSISSIPPI's NEW JERSEY. I said "I don't know, ALASKA."



A husband and his wife had an appointment with their eye doctor. When they arrived at his new office it was obvious that he was still in the process of moving in. A large picture of a very pretty woman was conspicuously displayed in the reception room. The husband pointed to
the picture and asked the doctor, "Is that your wife?" He replied with, "No, that's her picture."



No comments:

Simple Indian Food - 'feel @ home'